Here are the rates for some of the various courses we offer:
Complete AFF Package
Our most popular course to date! The rate above is inclusive of:
- all ground school sessions,
- 9 jumps,
- equipment rental for 9 jumps,
- dedicated instructors (same instructors jumping with you throughout your course for more effective learning), and
- video footage of your jumps.
- Optional wind tunnel coaching – specifically put together for AFF training – is thrown in as a free bonus! Do check with us for the current wind tunnel rates.
Air tickets, accommodation, meals and transport costs are not included in the package. We can, however, make arrangements on your behalf for accommodation and transport, so you will not have to worry about them and focus on the jumps!
Coach Rating Course
This 4 day intensive course comprises of one full day of ground instruction, followed by ground and air evaluations for all candidates.
Candidates who have met all the following requirements may attend
the USPA Coach Course:
- reached the age of 18 years
- earned a USPA B license
- completed at least 100 jumps
More information on the course requirements may be found on page 9 of the Instructional Rating Manual published by the USPA.
Do note that this is not an exhaustive list of our services on offer!
Some of our other services, such as coached jumps, instructor rating courses, recurrency training and canopy courses are dependent on the prevailing jump ticket prices of the dropzones we will be jumping at, as well as the number of people who have signed up for the course, so drop us a line and we will get back to you.
* All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars.